Condensed Creative Ltd operates this website (https://postercreative.co.uk) and is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our website and complying with EU general data protection regulation (GDPR). In this policy, we explain how and why we collect your information, what we do with it and what controls you have over our use of it.
AGE OF CONSENT
DATA WE COLLECT
Information you give us:
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Billing and shipping address
- Credit card/payment details
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
Send you marketing messages about our store, new products and other updates (if you choose to receive them)
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Ratings and Reviews
Information we collect automatically:
Log files/IP addresses
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user’s hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a website. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user’s identification card that tells a website when the user has returned. You can find out how to delete and control cookies that are stored on your computer here: aboutcookies.org
WHY WE COLLECT DATA
Condensed Creative Ltd collects and processes information about you in order to:
- Process and fulfil your order
- Support your experience throughout our website
- Respond to your questions or comments
- Improve the usability and performance of our website
- Send you marketing messages about our store, new products and other updates (if you choose to receive them)
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Condensed Creative Ltd will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties, other than in the case of sale of the company. However, as indicated within this policy, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf.
Condensed Creative Ltd may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Condensed Creative Ltd and its website, visitors to the website and customers of our Services.
Our website contains links to the sites of third parties. When you visit these sites, we suggest that you read their privacy policies. Condensed Creative Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Condensed Creative Ltd places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, only authorised personnel have access to user information which is secured by strong passwords together with up-to-date firewalls, anti-virus software and secure socket layer (SSL) technology. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted security industry standards.
While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Where information is stored
How long we retain your data
Choices and individual rights
We aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have the following choices:
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt-out at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our emails.
- Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. More information can be found here: aboutcookies.org
Your rights under certain circumstances:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Poster Creative is a trading name of Condensed Creative Ltd, registered in Scotland, no: SC508520